I managed to make it over to my new room again. This time I brought my camera so I could document how interesting the walls are. I'm slowly making headway on things. In these pictures, I can't blame all of the mess on the former occupant--most of the piles are mine. It's been hard finding time to get over there, because the school is only open Monday-Thursday, which also happen to be the days I have class or am working. I still have plenty of time before school starts though, right...? Just a little over a month and I'm back. I'm not ready to think about that yet.
I'm a "Thanksgiving" birthday-girl on occasion. I have a lot to be thankful for, and some days it's the only thing that keeps me sane.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Walls so blue, and sunshine yellow
I managed to make it over to my new room again. This time I brought my camera so I could document how interesting the walls are. I'm slowly making headway on things. In these pictures, I can't blame all of the mess on the former occupant--most of the piles are mine. It's been hard finding time to get over there, because the school is only open Monday-Thursday, which also happen to be the days I have class or am working. I still have plenty of time before school starts though, right...? Just a little over a month and I'm back. I'm not ready to think about that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Those are loud colored walls!!! What are you planning on doing with the room before August?
I'd like to paint them white. I don't know if I'll actually accomplish that, but I am planning on figuring out where to put everything (hopefully) before it gets too much closer to August.
Post a Comment