Monday, November 17, 2008

Catching up

I think I'm finally there! It's been a busy month, as evidenced by the list of things I finally caught up on this week...
  • make posts for my blog (top of the list, of course!)
  • balance my checkbook (I love the little prompt Quicken gives when it's been longer than a month--the: "You might be trying to reconcile out of order" message. Yeah, yeah, I know!)
  • catch up on loads of laundry, although that one never ends
  • get all my grades caught up at school--and I had a STACK of stuff to enter!
  • clean the kitchen (haven't made it to the floor yet, but everything else looks good. Just don't look down)
So, I'm feeling much better about life. I still have a laundry list of things to do, but it's not as overwhelming as it was before.

No comments: