Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey little girl...

...do you want some garlic-infused olive oil?

Now I know why the first hit is always free. I ended up buying a bottle of the stuff, and it is heavenly! I was in Salt Lake yesterday attending a meeting. I ended up running a few errands while I was there, and top on the list was going to Tony Caputo's. They've changed their location slightly since I've been there last. Their deli used to be on the corner on 300 S. Before, you had to go outside and walk around the building to go from the deli to the market. Now, they've expanded their market and put the deli inside the market, which just increases the temptation to splurge on all of the goodies they have there while buying a sandwich.

One of the other things I did in Salt Lake was to pick up our Christmas present from Mom and Dad. I'm not sure how many hands it passed through to get to Kevin and Katie's, but we are grateful for everyone who has helped them on our way to us. They are the coolest blocks in the world. Ryan and I had a lot of fun playing with them last night.

1 comment:

Nurse Heidi said...

Ahhhh, the siren call of Caputo's. I came away with 50 bucks in chocolate and olives and lunch last time myself :).