Sunday, September 7, 2008

A tour of my room


I got a new camera the other day, and was playing around with the movie feature on it. Here is a panoramic view of my room, now that I've found a place to stow most of my junk. (Pay not attention to the stuff under the counter top...)

The wall is still very yellow, but as you can see from the picture taken from my point of view, I don't have to look at it.

My students are the ones who get to gaze at its yellowness:
Here is my favorite poster I have up in my room. Ryan made it for me (who else?), and used the design he created for a Silent Weekend a few years ago. I love it!
It has been a great year so far. My students have been receptive (for the most part), and I go to school thinking, "I love my job!" I haven't been able to say that every year I've taught. Don't get me wrong, I care deeply about my profession and what I do, but some years are easier than others. So far, so good this year. The jury's still out, but I think it will be great.

No comments: