The other night, Ryan was on a roll. (Isn't he always...?) After some prodding, I came up with a few of my own. I can't remember most of them--here are a few. Feel free to join in.
After Igor lost his brain, he had to be reminded to get a new one.
That man wrote me a note on toilet paper.
Did you reply?
I heard the John McCain was considering choosing Romney as his running mate.
He was hoping to reMitt some payments on campaign bills.
There was a man who quit his job.
Before the new guy replacing him could move into his office and have everyone know his name, the man had to resign.
Forgive me Ryan if they didn't come out as funny in my feeble attempt to recapture and remember what the originals were. I'm sure there's a pun in that somewhere in that last sentence too, although I think I'm too tired to figure it out.
1 comment:
teehee! I'm chuckling, mostly at the delightful thought of Ryan on a roll!
Post a Comment