I'm a "Thanksgiving" birthday-girl on occasion. I have a lot to be thankful for, and some days it's the only thing that keeps me sane.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Quail eggs
This week for the CSA garden share, I got a little box of quail eggs along with the rest of the produce. They are tiny! Ryan made me a miniature Wild and Wacky Willie with one. It tasted like a regular Wild and Wacky Willie, just smaller! =)
Oh how could you eat such cute eggs!! My kids got some brown and green eggs from Alan's parent's neighbors, and they sat in our fridge for nearly two weeks before I could convince them to let me cook them.
2 comments:
Oh how could you eat such cute eggs!! My kids got some brown and green eggs from Alan's parent's neighbors, and they sat in our fridge for nearly two weeks before I could convince them to let me cook them.
Mmmm.... Just put three of them in one pancake.
Post a Comment